West 138th Street, New York, NY 10030
• First sale by developer of a well-maintained professionally-managed, stable and consistent cash flowing mixed-use asset.
• Exceptional upside in 13 below-market units with preferential rents.
• MCI work pending, creating upside for below-market regulated units.
• Can deliver super’s apartment vacant.
• J-51 tax benefit in place.
• One of the most sought-after and stable blocks in Central Harlem, across the street from historic Abyssinian Baptist Church and the Rennie Condominium.
• Adjacencies to popular demand generators and employment hubs of Harlem Hospital, Thurgood Marshall Academy, Lenox Terrace and the New York Schomburg Center for Research.
• Equally central to 2/3 and A/B/C subway lines located on West 135th Street.