826 Euclid Ave, Long Beach, CA 90804
- High-Income 7-Unit | 3.37% CAP Rate
- 5,438 SF 2-Story Property on a 5,848 SF Lot
- Strong Rental Income in a Low Inventory Area | 5.06% Market CAP
- Unit Mix: (3) 2-Bed/1-Bath & (4) 1-Bed/1-Bath Units
- (4) Single Car Garages with (4) Uncovered Spaces | Shared Laundry Space
- Located in a Nice Pocket of East Long Beach | Near Jefferson Leadership Academy Middle School & Woodrow Wilson High School
826 Euclid Ave is a well-positioned 7-Unit building located on a quiet residential street in East Long Beach. Built in 1954, the 5,438 SF building sits on a 5,848 SF lot, and features (3) 2-bed/1-bath units, and (4) 1-bed/1-bath units. The property also includes (4) single car garages with (3) uncovered spaces and a shared laundry space. The property boasts a 3.37% Cap Rate with a 5.06 Market CAP, and is located near Jefferson Leadership Academy Middle School & Woodrow Wilson High School.
Given the ideal location in a desirable city and consistent rental income this building provides, 826 Euclid is a great opportunity to own a quality asset for any Los Angeles CRE investor or owner-user.