1806 S Berendo St, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Strong unit mix of (2) - 2 bed / 1 bath & (3) - 1 bed / 1 bath units with ±28% upside in rental potential
- Possibility to add an ADU through garage conversion
- Neighboring duplex available for purchase as well for $975,000. Inquire with broker for details
- Potential to convert 1 bedrooms to 2 bedrooms (large units)
- 10-minute drive to USC, LA Coliseum, and Downtown Los Angeles
1810 South Berendo Street is located in the Harvard Heights submarket of Los Angeles and features five units with garage parking at the rear portion of the property. The property totals +4,470 square foot of gross building area atop a ±4,436 square foot lot. The building offers a great unit mix of (2) - 2 bed / 1 bath and (3) - 1 bed / 1 bath units. This property is the perfect opportunity for an investor to capitalize on its close proximity to major hubs for commuters heading into Downtown Los Angeles or students heading towards the University of Southern California.
This property is uniquely situation in between three major freeways: the 10, 110 and the 101 and is surrounded by popular LA hotspots such as Downtown Los Angeles, the Cypto.com Arena and LA Live. Just a 10-minute drive south is the University of Southern California, the LA Memorial Coliseum and Exposition Park. This property is in a prime location for tenants to experience all the city of Los Angeles has to offer.
The property is also in close proximity to major retailers such as Food 4 Less, Smart & Final and Northgate Market and is surrounded by local and chain takeout food options.