415 Fairburn Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
- — Elite at City Park is an attractive 1991-built asset featuring 208 one-, two-, and three-bedroom floorplans averaging 929 square feet. — Well-capitalized asset with $3.6M spent since 2018.
- — The property is total electric and features washer / dryer connections in each unit. Amenities include a clubhouse, fitness center, business center, swimming pool, and an outdoor grilling area.
- — The average in-place rent of $1,108 can be increased to over $1,490 by upgrading the remaining classic units and performing modest further upgrades to existing renovated units.
- — There is a concrete slab available with the potential to build an additional 8 units.
- — The Westside Atlanta submarket has performed well in recent years. According to CoStar, market rent increased 11% YOY in Q1 2022.
- — Location half a mile west of I-285 and 1.5 miles south of I-20 is convenient to downtown Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, the Fulton Industrial Boulevard district, and other major employment hubs.
- — Within a mile of Walmart Supercenter, Home Depot, Starbucks, and a Publix anchored shopping center.
Key Property Information
Highest & best offer
No. of Units
193,328 Sq ft
No. of Stories
Price per unit