3518 Roswell Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305
- HIGHLIGHTS — The VIC at Buckhead is an attractive, newly renovated, 1962-built multifamily asset in an irreplaceable Buckhead location.
- The property features 40 two-bedroom floorplans averaging 980 square feet.
- Opportunity to burn off over $172,000 in loss to lease by bringing all leases up to the newly established rental rate.
- Opportunity to bring 12 renovated interiors to the “Elite” level.
- Well-capitalized asset with $3.2M spent since 2018.
- The Tuxedo Park submarket has performed well in recent years. According to CoStar, market rent increased 11.5% YOY in Q2 2022.
- Possible condo conversion or covered land play
- The average household income within a one-mile radius is nearly $154,000, and the median home value within a three-mile radius is over $673,000. The VIC at Buckhead is adjacent to the Brownstones at Habersham, which are townhomes selling for $1M+.
- All units feature washer/dryer connections, and 31 units feature washer/dryer appliances. A new owner has the opportunity to install appliances in the remaining 9 units and create an additional stream of income.
Key Property Information
Highest & best offer
No. of Units
39,200 Sq ft
No. of Stories
Price per unit