6020 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609
- 100% Vacant Duplex Providing the Opportunity to Complete Unit Upgrades, Achieve Market Rate Rents, Implement a Utility Bill-Back System, and more
- Vacancy provides future owner Flexibility to renovate current building, develop a commercial/multifamily building or convert to single-family home
- Separately Metered for Gas, Electric & Water/Sewer
- Potential to Complete an Accessory Dwelling Unit Conversion and/or Addition to Increase the Total Unit Count
- Ideally located just 0.7 Miles from the Rockridge BART Station and walking distance to two of Oakland’s popular neighborhoods, Temescal and Rockridge
Open House Tour Dates:
Tuesday, May 24th from 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Wednesday, May 25th from 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
CBRE, Inc. is pleased to offer for sale 6020-6022 Telegraph Avenue, a 2-unit, value-add, multifamily investment property located near two of Oakland’s most popular neighborhoods, The Temescal and Rockridge.
6020-6022 Telegraph Avenue is a completely vacant duplex located along Oakland’s historic Telegraph Ave. Built in 1919, the ±2,514 sq. ft. structure is situated on a ±3,541 sq. ft./0.08-acre lot and is comprised of one large, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit and one large three-bedroom, two-bathroom unit. The large lot provides the potential opportunity to build an ADU at the rear of the property, thus increasing potential future NOI. Being 100% vacant, this provides a future owner with the option to completely renovate both units or redevelop the property if desired.
The property boasts a 99 bike score and 91 walk score and is considered a “biker’s & walker’s paradise” by walkscore.com. The building is within walking distance to two of Oakland’s most desirable dining, shopping, and entertainment destinations, The Temescal & Rockridge. Local favorites include restaurants such as Wood Tavern, Bakesale Betty, Marufuku Ramen, A16, Zachary’s Pizza & more. Additionally, tenants of the property have the luxury of being located within a 15-minute walk of Safeway, Trader Joe’s, and two different Whole Foods locations.
Perfect for commuters, 6020 Telegraph Avenue is less than 1-mile from CA-24, which provides convenient access to the Interstate 580. Furthermore, the property is just one and a half blocks from AC Transit bus stops along Telegraph Ave and is under a mile from the Rockridge BART station making public transportation a viable option for tenants residing at the property. Additionally, there are multiple private and public elementary, middle, and high schools within walking distance or a short drive from the property.