301 Market St, Harrisburg, PA 17101
- *Significant Value-Add Upside in Converting 319 Market From Market Rate to Student Beds – HU Has Confirmed Their Interest in Placing New Student Beds*
- Exclusive Student Housing Apartments For Harrisburg University
- Located Directly Across the Street From HU’s Academic University Campus
- Located Directly Across the Street From Harrisburg Amtrak Station
- Close Proximity To Shopping, Museum, and State Government Complex
- An 11-story Health Science Education Center Is Under Construction, Which Will Accommodate 1,000 Students
301 Market St, Harrisburg, PA 17101: (Exclusive to Harrisburg University): The Subject Property is known as Market View Place, a student housing apartment dormitory for students of Harrisburg University. The building is nine (9) stories, 38,676 SF and is comprised of 46 units equaling 119 Student Beds that are primarily quad-occupancy, with several double occupancy. The first floor is leased and occupied by top preforming Subway.
319 Market St, Harrisburg, PA 17101: The Subject Property is known as Market View II Apartments. The sixteen (16) unit, four (4) story, 11,960 SF apartment building is ideally located in the Center of Downtown Harrisburg. The units mix consists of Four (4) studio’s, Nine (9) one bedroom, One (1) one bedroom deluxe, One (1) two bedroom, and One (1) three-bedroom Luxury Downtown Apartments. The Building dates back to 1900 and is on the National Registry of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior.
335 Market St, Harrisburg, PA 17101- (Exclusive to Harrisburg University): The Subject Property is known as Residences on Market, a student housing apartment dormitory for students of Harrisburg University. The building is nine stories, 34,888 SF and is comprised of 46 units equaling 97 Student Beds that are primarily double-occupancy, with a several triple-occupancy.
Total Units = 101; Total Possible Beds = 255