304 8th Ave, New York, NY 10001
- Prime Chelsea Mixed-Use Asset
- In Close Proximity to Subway Lines A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R & W
- 8th Avenue Retail Frontage
- C6-2A Zoning | 6,723 square feet of Available Air Rights
- Located Steps from Chelsea Piers, the High Line,
Chelsea Market, Whitney Museum and Hudson Yards
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 304 8th Avenue, located between West 25th Street and West 26th Street in the Chelsea section of Manhattan, New York.
The subject property, 304 8th Avenue, is a four-story mixed-use building that consists of two ground floor retail units,
one 2nd floor commercial unit and two floor-through apartments. The property is built 24.69 feet by 100 feet on the first and second floor, 24.69 feet by 65 feet on the third and fourth floors and sits on a 24.69 foot by 100 foot lot with
approximately 8,140 gross square feet. The property is zoned C6-2A allowing for approximately 6,723 gross square
feet of available air rights (Block: 775, Lot: 3)
This property offers developers, investors and users the rare opportunity to acquire a prime mixed-use asset with
excellent redevelopment potential in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, New York.