As a top producer with 24 years of real estate expertise and a dual lingual background (English and Cantonese), Brian Leung specializes in investment properties, mixed use properties, and multifamily units. An innovative marketer and experienced negotiator, Brian is dedicated to achieving wealth for his clients through real estate; furthermore, he is committed to bringing success to both himself and those he works with.
Known to clients and colleagues alike for his tenacity, commitment, and drive, Brian possesses the ability to empower his clients and team, negotiate effectively, and thoroughly understand the market and his clients’ needs. Brian’s proven success has been rewarded with numerous awards, client gratitude, and recognitions including “Top Producer International Award,” “President’s Premier (top 2% internationally),” “President’s Elite (top 3% internationally),” and “Top 3 Standing for Colliers International – San Francisco (1st Quarter, 2014).”
Brian’s educational and professional background includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Construction Management and a minor in Business from California State University – Sacramento. He currently resides in San Francisco, and enjoys spending time with his two children and his German Shepard, Caesar.
- Top Producer for Colliers International – San Francisco
- Top Producer International Awards – Coldwell Banker
- President’s Premier (top 2% internationally)
- International President’s Elite (top 3% internationally)
- National Association of Realtors (N.A.R.)
- California Association of Realtors (C.A.R.)
- San Francisco Association of Realtors (S.F.A.R.)
- San Francisco Apartment Association (S.F.A.A.)