Michael Nissley is the founding member of the Manufactured Housing & RV Group and leads the team as the Executive Managing Director and National Director. He works closely with his team to oversee the execution of the team’s Manufactured Home, Recreational Vehicle Community and Land assignments. This includes strategic positioning of offerings, coordination of the financial and underwriting processes, and interaction with key decision makers within industry REITs, large institutional investment firms, family offices and owner operators.
The Colliers Manufactured Housing & RV Group focuses exclusively on Manufactured Housing Communities and RV Resorts across the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia. The group offers a diverse collection of relevant industry experience including community ownership and management, acquisitions, disposition, debt and equity finance, land development and assemblage, property marketing and market research. They have developed significant influence within the local, regional and national investment communities as trusted advisors for a wide range of clients. The team delivers superior results for our clients by leveraging extensive property marketing resources and real-time market knowledge and research. The group has been involved in more than $3.5 billion transactions and has consistently ranked among the top producers in the industry.
Nissley has been an integral part in the sale of more than $3.5 billion of commercial real estate assets, including the 2019 closing of a 24-property Canadian Manufactured Home portfolio that closed at nearly $200 million, which was the largest Canadian manufactured home, RV Resort and portfolio acquisition for a large Canadian pension fund. This recent closing led Nissley to be initiated into the 2019 Everest Club recognizing the Top 10% of all Colliers professionals in brokerage, valuation and corporate solutions across the U.S. business based on revenue production. Before joining Colliers, he was the founder, top producer and director of the MHRV and Marina groups at CBRE for 10 years.
- Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Canadian Portfolio - $780M | 85 MHC’s
- Keystone Communities Canadian Portfolio - $199M | ±4,100 sites
- Michigan MHC Portfolio - $165M | 11 MHC’s
- Loggerhead Marinas Portfolio - $144M | 11 Marinas 2,300 Slips
- Market Street Portfolio - $115M | 12 MHC’s
- Green MHC Portfolio - $36M | 4 MHC’s
- Yes! MHC Portfolio - $34M | 1,456 Sites
- River Plantation RV Resort - $23M | 360 Sites
- Woodland Acres MHC - $16.3M | 231 Sites
- Isle Of Palms MHC - $11M | 156 Sites
- Rayford Crossing RV Resort - $10M | 170 Sites
- BBA Florida Atlantic University of Boca Raton
- AA Brevard College Brevard, NC
Memberships & Involvements
- Manufactured Housing Institue (MHI)
- National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC)
- American Resort Development Association (ARDA)
- Florida Manufactured Housing Association (FMHA)
- Alabama Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (AARVC)
- Marine Industries Association of Florida
- Texas Campground Association of Owners (TACO)
- Pennsylvania Campground Owners Association (POCOA)
- Southeast Community of Owners (SECO)
Properties Listed by Broker
Cajun Hideaway RV Park | NEAR LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA | LONG-TERM RV PARK WITH REVENUE UPSIDE AND EXPANSION OPPORTUNITY
- Ragley, LA.
Uniontown, PA | Almost 150 Acres | REDUCED PRICE - NEARLY 150 ACRES DEVELOPMENT LAND IN PITTSBURGH, PA MSA
- Uniontown, PA.
Lake Istokpoga RV Development | ENTITLED & SHOVEL READY LAKEFRONT RV DEVELOPMENT IN CENTRAL FLORIDA
- Sebring, FL.
Burlington, NC Development Opportunity | 15 AC | GB (General Business) RETAIL, MULTIFAMILY, COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- Burlington, NC.
Pine Island, Florida | 103 Acres MULTIFAMILY DEVELOPMENT | 206 UNITS
- Saint James City, FL.
Tarpon Springs, Florida | 18 Acres MULTIFAMILY DEVELOPMENT | 225 UNITS
- Tarpon Springs, FL.
Lake Okeechobee RV Park | Fully Renovated in 2021 | Okeechobee, FL | Colliers Manufactured Housing & RV Group
- Okeechobee, FL.